Well we have reached our 7th week and still doing great! Jacob is getting bigger by the second and I'm amazed every time we hang out with friends of ours that have an infant around the same age how much bigger Jacob is. He is fitting 3 month sizes perfectly and some are even getting a little snug on him. I hope that he doesn't get too big too fast! :) We have had all sorts of fun this last month. Grandma Hanks came up for a visit and Jacob had a blast being held and cuddled the whole time. We took a trip to Portland and visited our friends Seth and Megan who are doing great and make an amazing Pad Tia. Then we spent the day in Portland making it Jacob's first time staying in a hotel room. He did GREAT by the way! Finally we drove south and visited Mark, Katie, Henry and Savannah who was 1 week old. The pictures of her and Jacob are hilarious because Jacob is giant compared to her. We had a blast and Jacob did great for his first really long road trip. So since that time went so well we decided the very next weekend to join my parents at Seaside. We stayed in a cute little house right on the beach and played on the beach. We flew kites and played cards and had a wonderful time. We are loving being parents and daily we are learning more and more of Jacob's personality. Like for instance he hates going down for naps and fights sleep like none other. However he does pretty good at night. Still not sleeping through the night yet but hopefully soon. He has started to smile and I think I almost heard a giggle. I've been enjoying listening to him find his voice and make new and different cooing sounds each day. He's just so cute. Enjoy the Pics!


Jacob with Grandma Hanks
Oh the many facial expressions of our little man.
Jacob cuddling with Great Grandma Alspach.
Jacob hanging out with Max Peterson...best buds :)

Savannah Newman at 1 week/Jacob Hanks 6 weeks/ Henry Newman 18 months :)
3 comments:
Hey Janelle! Congrats on your little boy...what a sweetheart! I hope everything is going well and you're able to get some rest...I know these first few months can be very exhausting! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you on your blog!!!
Hi Janelle! I found you on Tiffany's blog! Jacob is absolutely adorable:) How have you been doing? I'm gonna add you to my friends list, if thats ok. Well congrats you all look very happy!
Hi Janelle! How funny to find you through Tiffany's blog...can I assume you work together? What a beautiful little boy you have- congrats!
Post a Comment