Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Year Birthday Party!!!


Where does the time go?!!! My little man is already one year old. Thinking about it too much makes my eyes well up. While I will miss the days of him falling asleep in my arms, taking naps on mommy and daddy's chest, and fitting perfectly in the crook of my arm, I am looking forward to watching him learn and grow. Every day he discovers something new and watching him, for me, is like discovering the world all over again. We celebrated his birthday this past Sunday with so many friends and family. It was wonderful! Mike and I threw the party at my parents house where we could set up two big bounce houses and invited our friends and their growing families. All in all I believe we had a total of 17 kids running around everywhere ranging in age from 9 weeks to 10 years. It was great getting to see everyone and their growing little munchkins. Jacob was greatly spoiled and we have more new toys than we know what to do with. I guess were going to have to expand the play area to our bonus room. Thank you everyone for coming out and playing with us and for all the love you showered on us and Jacob. We love you all!
Jacob's homemade cake

Grandma Hanks, Aunt Theresa and cousins Angelique and Matthew

It's time for cake!


Playing with our friends Sarah and Zachary in the bounce house.
Sarah, Zachary, and little Maggie



Happy Birthday to my sweet little monkey! I love you with all my heart.

No comments: