What a fun Halloween! We were able to have most of the family over and serve a great dinner before trick-or-treating. The whole family got into dressing up this year and we all paraded around the neighborhood before dinner to show off our costumes with the rest of the kiddos. I love how our neighborhood gets so into the fun. We even have neighbors who host a talking pumpkin, lovingly known as pumpkin head Fred, who comes out every Halloween and wows all the kids at how he carries on conversations with them. Jacob was a little unsure of a talking pumpkin man and decided he would rather steer clear. Oh well maybe next year. We had such a fun time but mommy can't wait till next year when my little monkey will be walking. He may be cute and cuddly but he's getting a little too big to be carrying around the neighborhood. I hope you enjoy the pics.
Such a chubby monkey


The whole gang


My sisters and I all dressed up with Grandma Alspach


My mom's dog Lily dressed up as a doggy princess


No comments:
Post a Comment