We had a nice Easter this year even though it was a small gathering. Since my Mom and Dad were still in Hawaii, I decided to make a nice dinner for Mike, Jacob, my sister Dasha, and my Grandma. We busted out the nice china and linens and I made my first attempt at leg of lamb. Everything turned out great. The only issue was the length of time it took to cook the lamb, but things never work out the first time, right? We decorated eggs, had Jacob go on a little Easter egg hunt, and even painted a resurrection sign together. It was a wonderful day and I pray that Jacob grows up knowing just how important this day is. We are reminded of the great love the Father has for us in that He sent his only Son to death on a cross in order to pay the penalty for our sin. And on this day Jesus Christ overcame death so that we also may be conquerors and live eternally with Him in heaven. Praise God and Happy Resurrection Day!!!!
He's off!



No comments:
Post a Comment