Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's about time for a post

Well we have had a busy Christmas season and I have not had the time to get on the computer to post all about it. We have had a ton of fun from cutting down Christmas trees, decorating the house, getting Jacob his first real hair cut, baking cookies and shopping for all sorts of presents. This is the first year that Jacob has started to understand the excitement surrounding Christmas and we have had fun gearing him up for it.

Happy boy hunting for Christmas trees. It took us two tree farms before we found the perfect one!

This years Christmas tree


Decorating the house all pretty.


Trying to fill up Daddy's shoes.




The first haircut experience went very well.




Some yummy mac-n-cheese after the haircut.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

What a fun hair salon- where is it? I'm glad the experience was a good one! Christmas is tons of fun with the little ones. I'll bet Jacob had a blast!