Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Isabelle 1 week old!



It's amazing how a week goes by so quickly! I can just imagine how this next year is going to fly by. I keep trying to remind myself that I need to slow down occasionally and just treasure the moments of her being little despite all the things that I know I should get done. Before I know it she won't be willing to cuddle with me like she does now! So in an effort to remember all the little details of who she is at this stage in her life here is a little list.




ALL ABOUT ISABELLE


-at 1 week you weigh only 7lbs 8 oz but grew to be 20 inches long

-we had to get your little heal poked because we were worried about you being jaundiced but because you are such a good eater there was no reason to be worried at all

-you have long little nails and mommy is constantly having to file them down because you like to scratch your face.

-you like to suck on your little fists and when we give you the pacifier you make a face like we're torturing you.

-big brother Jacob loves to give you kisses on the forehead

-you seem to only like to burp for daddy

-you are such a good baby and let mommy sleep for 5-6 hours at night right off the bat


WE LOVE YOU ISABELLE!!!!




















Such a proud big brother

No comments: