Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow!

What a beautiful winter wonderland it has been around here! We completely enjoyed our weekend while the snow continued to fall without ceasing. The weather allowed us the pleasure of just staying at home all weekend and enjoying Jacob's first snow. He won't see many like this! While we weren't able to get out as much as we would have liked to, due to some nasty colds that mike and I have, we were able to get out for a little bit here and there and even made ourselves a nice little snowman. I had been baking cookies like a maniac recently and we walked around and delivered them to our neighbors. We even got invited in a couple of times and treated to some yummy hot cocoa. Sunday night we were able to have dinner with our neighbors, Kyle and Jill, who live right across the street from us. It's amazing how some snow allows for some neighbor bonding :). We had a great time and hope that we don't wait for the next snow storm to get together again. I hope all are well and that you stayed safe and warm during this little blizzard that we experienced.
Our backyard
Around a foot at least!

With the lights on.

Frosty!

Shoveling the snow!

The cookies I made for our neighbors.

No comments: