Cute! Be careful, Andrew loves to talk on the phone now. He and daddy call me on his cell phone when I'm on the way home and then sometimes I get a second or third phone call when Andrew redials the phone without daddy knowing about it. :) Redial is pushing the send button twice and Andrew would say "Call mommy green button, call mommy green button!"
That is such a fun age that Jacob is at right now. They're all fun and different though.
My name is Janelle. I am married to the most wonderful man and have two of the cutest kids in the world. This blog allows me to look back and thank God all the more for giving me Michael, Jacob and Isabelle. God is good...all the time!
1 comment:
Cute! Be careful, Andrew loves to talk on the phone now. He and daddy call me on his cell phone when I'm on the way home and then sometimes I get a second or third phone call when Andrew redials the phone without daddy knowing about it. :) Redial is pushing the send button twice and Andrew would say "Call mommy green button, call mommy green button!"
That is such a fun age that Jacob is at right now. They're all fun and different though.
Post a Comment