Jacob is now 6 months old and to celebrate we took a trip to the Dr.'s office for some shots. Poor little guy. :( He's doing great though despite his shots. All smiles and hardly any complaints as always. His length and weight have seemed to plateaued in the last couple months. Length didn't change at all, which I think may be the nurse who measured him at 4 months' fault ;), and his weight is now 18lbs 14oz which puts him in the 75th percentile. No longer off the charts but still a big boy. His most favorite things to do are sitting in his little jumparoo and playing with all the toys that surround him, being tossed in the air by mommy and daddy, playing in his bath every night, and chewing on his feet anytime mommy takes his socks off. He's eating three meals a day consisting of fruit and vegetables with rice cereal thrown in there occaisionally. He seems to love almost anything I feed him except he no longer will eat rice cereal just plain and doesn't much appreciate peas. He now is rolling from his tummy to back without any difficulty at all making it really difficult to have tummy time. For meals now we busted out the high chair and he sits there so expectantly while I warm up the fresh baby food that I have frozen. He just so cute and I am addicted to spending every moment I can with him. He loves his Daddy and every time Mike get home from work no matter where Jacob is hanging out in the house he always greets Daddy with a huge smile. What blessing these past 6 months have been. 





1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I LOVE the second one from the bottom, Jacob's smile and eyes are so wonderful! Oh, and Happy Anniversary to you two! I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Seattle.
Post a Comment