Well it's been about one month now that I've been heading over to the Krueger house to watch Sophie and Emma. We spend our days mostly playing with dolls, reading books, and making up games that no one would have ever thought of. It's amazing how much time I've spent sitting and laying on the floor in the past month. Between playing with Jacob and now the girls it's surprising that I have stand up straight anymore. Whenever I get to play with Sophie and Emma I am always either the character of snow white or which ever male role fits in Sophie's imaginary story line (nobody else ever wants to be the boy :) ). The girls are great with Jacob and when he goes down for a nap they love having my full attention. I look forward to getting to know them better as the months go by.

Emma twirling


My character 50% of the time :)

Sophie always has some amazing imaginary games.


No comments:
Post a Comment