We sure are enjoying this beautiful weather and I discovered that Jacob loves to play in the park that is in the neighborhood adjacent from ours. He giggled and laughed as he climbed through the fun tube and saw his silly Mommy poking her head through the other side. He's always so curious and constantly exploring. I love to watch him. February is always a favorite month of mine and we have been enjoying it immensely. I get to enjoy my birthday, valentines day and our anniversary all crammed into the shortest month of the year. I turned 29 this year and hope that it goes by real slow being that I'll no longer be in my twenties next year. My family and husband were so sweet showering me with gifts and taking me out to dinner. It's amazing how time seems to be flying by with every year that passes faster and faster. Here's some fun photos of my little man playing in the sun.



Sometimes hats make it hard to see!


Jacob's favorite way to go down slides


It's hard to believe the cherry blossoms are already coming out


No comments:
Post a Comment