Monday, February 22, 2010

Girls Weekend

What a wonderful weekend I had! I had the opportunity and privledge to spend Friday and Saturday at a church women's retreat with my Mom and two sisters Julianne and Dasha. We got to stay at the beautiful Alderbrook resort out on the Hood canal. The weather was perfect and the scenery was amazing. We had the opportunity to study Psalm 119 with a bunch of other women that go to our church. It is such a beautiful Psalm reminding me just how in love I should be with God's Word and all the blessings that come from storing His law in my heart. It is so amazing to get to study about the Creator of this universe and then step outside and observe His majestic mountains. I loved getting to have a slumber party with my mom and sisters as well since I don't get to do that as much and was able to finally get to know a few of the women that attend our big church in hopes of making connections with other mommy's in my area. Thank you God for blessing me so much!

If you can't read the sign it says:
"Unattended kids will be given a double espresso and a puppy!




How blessed are those whose way is blameless,
who walk in the law of the Lord.
How blessed are those who observe His testimonies,
who seek Him with all their heart.

Psalm 119:1-2

No comments: