
I had such a wonderful weekend with my sweetie celebrating the last three happy years of our marriage. We we're able to escape down to Portland, just the two of us, thanks to my awesome parents and sister. Thanks guysfor taking care of our little munchkin! We stayed at the Westin downtown, just a short walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. I loved walking around hand in hand with my sweet husband and getting to take our time everywhere we went. Mike also took me to the ballet where we watched "A Mid-summer Nights Dream" which the Oregon City Ballet did beautifully. Then on our way back to the hotel we stopped in to The Melting Pot for some yummy chocolate fondue. Sweetie, I love you and there is nothing else in the world I would rather do than get to spend my entire day with you, even if we aren't doing anything. Thank you so much for such a wonderful weekend and treating me like a queen. I love you so much! Our weekend was just fabulous and then we got to come home and greet our sweet little boy who had a big smile for both his Mommy and Daddy. What a great way to come home.

1 comment:
What a wonderful anniversary celebration! It's great to build these memories, but even greater to share them.
Janelle, I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to put music on my blog. Will you help me? Please email me at work and I'll give you my phone number to call me. I want to use a song I have loaded in iTunes, but all the "help" I read on the net is in a foreign language to me.
Help!
Jacob is getting more and more handsome all the time. I think he is a mix of both you and your husband. He has such a great smile!
Post a Comment