Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to find out that my little bun is a little girl. We just had our 19 week ultrasound and were told that the little one growing inside me is our first daughter. It explains a lot about this pregnancy too being that I've been so much sicker this time than i was with Jacob. She also is much more active than I remember Jacob being at this point of my pregnancy and even during the ultrasound she was constantly turning and punching with her little arms. At night and in the morning I'm always feeling her move. I'm a little nervous about what that means later on in the pregnancy when her movements won't be so small. I'm so excited to go shopping for pink, ruffles and lace. She already has received her first few outfits from her Nana. Now to get down to business coming up with what her name is.



1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

A girl! How exciting!!
Congratulations, Janelle, I look forward to reading updates!