It's amazing how time gets away from you! I can't believe summer is here and I'm only 1 month from meeting my baby girl. Every moment I have has been poured into either preparing for her, cherishing the moments with Jacob, and spending time with my family. These past few months have been packed full but I am determined to keep up this blog if only to be able to look back on it and remember. I so appreciate being able to look back on the beginning of Jacob's little life and read about all his milestones and I want to be able to do that for Isabelle as well. Here are a few belly shots as sweet baby girl has been growing steadily until the big day arrives in July.
My name is Janelle. I am married to the most wonderful man and have two of the cutest kids in the world. This blog allows me to look back and thank God all the more for giving me Michael, Jacob and Isabelle. God is good...all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment