We've been busy around our house. Our tasks have included preparing for the arrival of little girl by decorating her room and turning Jacob's room into a new big boy room with his own big boy bed including slide. I've had fun dreaming up designs and decorations for both their rooms and now we are finally almost done. Isabelle's clothes have all been washed and put away and Jacob now has a new closet organizer allowing for maximum play space. Mike has also been busy and ended up installing chair rail in Isabelle's room and painting the entire thing. He and my father also ended up moving a side of our fence so that our backyard is bigger and gives us more time to lounge in the sun. I love the spring and summer and I can't wait to be outside playing with my little man and watching my sweet girl grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment