Wednesday, December 17, 2008

4 Months Old!

Monday was Jacob's 4 month appointment. I can't believe that time has flown by that quickly. It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. Time seems to be escaping us more and more with every passing day. Jacob is doing fantastic and he is as healthy as can be, which I praise God for. He was weighed and measured right off the bat and I found out that he now weighs 17lbs 12oz, which means he is off the charts for weight :). His length was 27 inches which puts him in the 97th percentile. Mike ended up coming home and plugging all his measurements into a website that predicts his adult height (I'm sure it's completely accurate:) ) and it calculated that he would be 6ft 2inches :) Obviously we have no idea just how big he's going to end up but one thing is for sure, he's a big boy! The rest of the appointment went well and he even did great for the shots that they gave him. Poor little guy! I have loved every day that I've gotten to spend with Jacob and I look forward to many more. He's such a blessing to Mike and I and we couldn't be happier than when we're both on the floor cooing and babbling with our sweet son. It's amazing how quick life changes!
Thanks Great Grandma Alspach for the awesome outfit!
It keeps me warm.

Cutest chubby cheeks around!

Our cat Louie decided to join Jacob in the tub.

3 comments:

Cliff and Dana said...

We are having so much fun watching him grow! He is just so darn cute! :)

~The Olsen's said...

That's one BRAVE cat! AND one BEAUTIFUL little man you guys have! It was hard to ever imagine life could be so wonderful...I'm glad for your family!

tiffany jeanne said...

Man, it does go by so fast! He is so handsome and yes, such a big boy! I think Avery was only 11 and a half pounds at 4 months! Goes to show you the difference between baby boys and girls!

Happy Holidays!