Monday, November 24, 2008

Fun with Babies!


Jacob made so many new friends this week. Friday, three of my friends from work and I, along with our little ones got together for lunch. My friend Rebecca had us all over just to relax and talk about the new adventure of mommyhood. It was so much fun lining all four of our babies on the couch and seeing how they interact with each other. I found that Jacob decided Lucy was for him. He grabbed onto her little outfit and didn't seem to want to let go :) Uh oh I'm in trouble he's already going after the girls at 3 months old :) Our little party consisted of Jacob and I, Asha and Sarah (10 months), Rebecca and A.J. (5 months) and Christy and Lucy (3 months). We had a blast. Thank you Rebecca for having us over...we had a great time!

Sarah, A.J., Jacob, and Lucy
A.J. and Jacob (who is forcing Lucy to stay :)
Jacob became very attached to Lucy.

A.J. chillin' in his bouncer


Lucy and her mommy Christy.


Sweet little Sarah.

3 comments:

katy said...

Looks like little Lucy made the rounds this week! Those are a bunch of cute kids! Glad you had fun. Jacob is adorable! Enjoy the "sitting in one place on the couch" stage while it lasts! :)

jackielouo said...

These photo's are adorable. I knew Jacob would be a ladies man, but I didn't realize he would be so aggressive. It's a good thing though... he must have good confidence! hehe

Christy said...

Yes, Lil' Lucy did make the rounds! It was such a fun day seeing friends & babies - we'll have to do it again soon for sure!