Monday, November 24, 2008

A Visit With the Peterson's


This past week has been a blast for Jacob and I. Last Thursday we had the opportunity to visit with Lisa Peterson and her three adorable little boys. Lisa has two twin boys named Lane and Charlie who are just over 2 years old as well as a 3 month old, Max, who is one day younger than Jacob. We were even in the hospital at the same time. I was checking out and Lisa was checking in :) Needless to say it's always fun to get together with her and watch how our sons are growing. Even though Max and Jacob were born a day apart and at almost the same birth weight (Jacob 9lbs 6oz and Max 9lbs 2oz) Jacob has far surpassed Max in weight. I had a feeling that might be the case since he is wearing 6-9 month sizes now and doesn't even come close to fitting into 3 month sizes. While we were there Lisa made a awesome salad for her and I while all the boys (except my son) went down for a nap. It was so nice to just talk and laugh together and I look forward to our next visit. Max and Jacob are both doing great. Max even decided that he would roll over for the first time while I was there just to make us feel special :) It sure is fun watching our little guys grow!
Lane and Charlie playing with playdoh

Lisa amazed at how big Jacob is :)

Jacob and Max chillin' on the couch

1 comment:

jackielouo said...

They are too cute. It will be fun to see them grow up together. Even though Jacob might weigh more, they look like the same age. They are too cute!