This past Thursday was full of fun for Jacob and I. We headed out to have lunch with Mike up in Fife which is always nice to get to see him besides just a few hours at the end of the day. I ended up making some sandwiches and then picking him up at his office. We crashed Dairy Queen since it was a little too cold to eat outside on picnic benches and ate our homemade sandwiches. We felt a little awkward about eating our packed lunches in the store so we bought a coke :) Jacob loved seeing his Daddy for a little while and so did Mommy. After lunch we then packed up and drove down to Fort Lewis to pick up some diaper covers I found on Craig's list (oh the joy of an on-line garage sale) and visited with my friend Rebecca who has a son about 2 months older than Jacob. It was so much fun to get to see her and relate with one another on things that we commonly worry and stress about as mommy's. A.J. and Jacob had some fun too but mostly they were both cranky so I was able to snap a few happy shots before meltdowns. I so appreciate busy days that allow Jacob and I to get out and do something different than the normal routine. I hope you enjoy our pics.

A.J. and Jacob (They are almost the same size) Man my son is big :)

Jacob's first attempt at the bumbo chair at Rebecca's house. He was a little wobbly.

One more bath time Pic in the cow towel. Thanks Nicole and Justin for the great towel, it's our favorite!
2 comments:
The pic of the two of them is precious - but AJ's smile makes me suspect he's gassy. :) And the cow towel pic - to die for. So stinkin' adorable. I just want to kiss him all over and blow on his belly!
yay i'm glad you like the towel! i love reading your blog and seeing new pics, i as well wanted to pick jacob up after seeing him all bundled up after his bath. : ) miss you all!
Post a Comment