
Wow...what a fun halloween! We had both our families over for halloween. Our neighborhood is so much fun with all the trick or treaters and Mike and I ended up hosting a family party so that all the kiddos could trick or treat in our neighborhood. We had my whole family with my parents, sisters and brothers and Mike's sister and brother with their families ended up making the trek down from Bellevue to hang out as well. My little brothers, Johnny and Josh, loved the company of our nephews and niece, Michael, Angelique, and Matthew. We ended up having two star wars storm troopers (Josh and Michael had to duke it out), a ninja (Johnny), and a diva (Angelique), a pirate Elizabeth from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean (Joanna), an Ironman (Matthew) and a little pea pod (Jacob). Dinner was marvelous consisting of my mom's beef stew (yummy), Theresa's fantastic salad, and some pumpkin bars. It was so much fun opening the door for all the trick or treaters this year and we ended up going through two and half huge costco bags of candy. The rain cleared up and the fog rolled in and it was a perfect halloween night. Unfortunately I was having such a fun time I forgot to take a ton of pictures so I can only post a few and guess who they're of :). For those of you who have been praying for Jacob's hearing, thank you very much. I recently just made an appointment at the ear, nose and throat specialist and we will be finding out more this coming Thursday. Please keep us in your prayers!

What sweet little cheeks
My pea pod and his Nana

What sweet little cheeks
My pea pod and his Nana
Uncle Samir and Jacob.


4 comments:
The last photo of Jacob is my favorite. He is such a cutie... And you forgot to mention that I dressed up as a spartan and Jules was an M&M. I feel very left out. :P hehe
Hi Janelle! Your sweet boy is adorable! Fun to see your family photos. Take care. Katy
love all the new pics and info! Sounds like haloween was really fun, its such a blessing to be near family!
Hi there! I LOVE your site! Your little Jacob is too beautiful and I can't wait to meet him in person. I hope your trip to the doctors with Jacob on Thursday is successful and that everything will be ok, praying for you. Love, Jeannette
Post a Comment